Skip to content
- Gathering Resilience – First in a series of community gatherings offering a unique experience in quality conversation among diverse leaders on issues important to Western Massachusetts.
- UmassAmherst Com397CE: Using Interpreters for Intercultural Communication and Other Purposes A 3-credit Communication course, open enrollment, taught fully online by Stephanie Jo Kent, CI, PhD. click here for more info about the course.
- Dark Allies blog at Medium.com: Steph and Soirée Leone team up to address race and privilege in the permaculture movement.
- Permavoices A project on working relationships by Stephanie Jo Kent and David Eggleton.
- “Holding Time: The Importance of Deaf Interpreters,” a vlog in American Sign Language addressed to Deaf elders. Watch the video here, and read the English transcript and comment at www.reflexivity.us.
- Consulting for Organizations, Institutions, and Communities. Recent work, in partnership with Readiness Consulting Services, focuses on communication during disasters:
- Publications by Steph.